To view the questions, conclusion statements and supporting evidence, choose a link from the list of topics in the menu bar on the left. [Note: if you are not signed in, these items may not be visible.]
Methodology. For a brief overview of the steps in the Academy's Evidence Analysis process, click here. For a detailed, step-by-step description of the Academy's Evidence Analysis process, see the online version of our Evidence Analysis Manual.
Contact the Academy. Contact us to provide feedback or to suggest a topic that you would like to see added to the online Academy of Dietetics and Nutrition Evidence Analysis Library.
Volunteer. Many people work very hard to accomplish the Academy's evidence analysis and make it available online for you. If you are an Academy member and would like to assist with the evidence analysis process, please read how you can Get Involved.
Web Development. This innovative online resource for dietetics professionals and other healthcare professionals was created through a generous grant from the Ann Hertzler Fund of the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics Foundation. Thank you!
- Suzanne G. Martin, PhD, RD, Chair
- Peter L. Beyer, MS, RD, LD
- Cynthia L. Payne Moore, MS, RD, CDE, FADA
- Abigail E. Schubert, RD, CNSD, LDN
- Dianne VanTreeck, MS, RD, LDN, CDE
- Kay B. Howarter, MS, RD, LD
- Maureen B. Huhmann, MS, RD
- Carol J. Klitzke, MS, RD, CD
- Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics (formerly American Dietetic Association)
To view all contributors to the Fiber Project, click here.