HIV/AIDS Current Topics
Click here to view a list of all the topics and questions included in the HIV/AIDS evidence analysis project.
HIV/AIDS Potential Topics
The following topics have also been identified by the HIV/AIDS evidence analysis work group for possible analysis in the future when additional resources become available and the project is continued.
- Nutrition and MNT: What is the evidence to support Medical Nutrition Therapy for people with HIV/AIDS?
- Nutrition Supplements: What is the evidence to support nutrition supplementation for people with HIV/AIDS?
- Dietary Education: What is the evidence that dietary education and intervention promotes a healthy lifestyle (quality of life, physical function, nutritional status, dietary intake) for an HIV-infected individual?
- HIV-associated wasting: What is the evidence that dietary strategies manage symptoms for HIV-associated wasting (weight, lean body mass)?
- Lipodystrophy: What is the evidence that dietary strategies manage symptoms of lipodystrophy (fat accumulation, fat loss, lipoaccumulation, lipoatrophy, morphologic) in an HIV-infected individual?
After reviewing the current and potential topics, if you wish to suggest an HIV/AIDS topic to add to the EAL® please Contact us to suggest a topic you would like to see added to the EAL®