To view the questions, conclusion statements and supporting evidence, choose a link from the list of topics in the menu bar on the left. [Note:if you are not signed in, these items may not be visible.]
Methodology. For a brief overview of the steps in ADA's Evidence Analysis process, click here. For a detailed, step-by-step description of ADA's Evidence Analysis process, see the online version of our Evidence Analysis Manual.
Contact ADA. Contact us to provide feedback or to suggest a topic that you would like to see added to the online ADA Evidence Analysis Library.
Volunteer. Many people work very hard to accomplish ADA's evidence analysis and make it available online for you. If you are an ADA member and would like to assist with the evidence analysis process, please read how you can Get Involved.
Web Development. This innovative online resource for dietetics professionals and other healthcare professionals was created through a generous grant from the Ann Hertzler Fund of the American Dietetic Association Foundation. Thank you!
- Ivis T. Forrester-Anderson, PhD, RD, Chair
- Yvonne D. Greer, MPH, RD, CD, CLC
- Diane A. Longstreet, PhD, MPH, RD, LD/N
- Lorraine E. Matthews, MS, RD, LDN
- Sandra K. Parker, RD, CDE
- Joan M. Thomas, MS, RD
Former Workgroup Member
- Nancy J. Bates, DrPH, CHES
- Tami Piemonte, MS, RD, LD/N
- Kyle Thompson, MS, RD, CSG, CD, CNSD
- American Dietetic Association
To view all contributors to the Health Disparities Project, click here.